Saturday, January 13, 2007

backtrack

on the 7th, i went with my mom for a short getaway onboard the virgo till the 10th. my brother went with his friends too. the dad couldnt make it bcos of his business trip.

bummer.

i didnt take a lot of pictures cos i find my camera a hassle. ha.

had fun just eating and sleeping and watching shows and stuff. 24hr aircon somemore. went down to penang and phuket for major shopping sprees and more local food. fat haven i tell you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i realised i am not very good at bargaining cos my heart apparently isnt made of steel. so loser lah. my mom is worst okay. didnt even bother to slash the price at all. i almost fainted. apparently it didnt occur to her that they were overcharging. ha ha.

i guess that comes with age. some people tend to go to the auntie route, my mom just forgets.

and oh i took my first trishaw ride also! super shiok. trishaw riders are now my official heros!

went for the gala dinner too. fun and food again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

now am currently suffering from post cruise depression. Singapore just keeps raining and everything is just so, not interesting.

i loathe the monsoon season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home